Friday, November 21, 2014

I Miss him like crazy




Some people might not know how you feel about some one until you actually sit them down, and say " you know that boy that im very close friends with well, I simply think I might of sort of fell in LOVE with him. When I say him i mean every little thing he says, did, does , or will do. To be honest I would do anything and everything for him, he is the only thing on my mind. I feel like im dying just because he's not here with me right now." And sometimes that's what you have to do to realize that you are actually in LOVE with your best friend and he literally has no idea about it and then when you give it a chance you might actually find out that he feels the same exact way and he has felt that way since the day he's laid eyes on you. You should be thankful that you have gotten the chance to say that to him because some people don't get to have that chance because their TRUE LOVE is either in love with  someone else or he's in love with you and he just doesn't know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment